Themeing your MIUILauncher (Tencent/QQLauncher)
Let me present to you a guide ‘How to Themeing your MIUILauncher’
What you need:
I. Change page indicator and notifications bubble
1. Put your MIUIlauncher.apk into folder ‘place-apk-here-for-modding’ at C:android-sdk-windows/platform-tools
2. Run the script
3. Type 22> Chose MIUILauncher.apk
4. Type 19> chose 0
5. Type 1> minimize the script
6. Go to project folder into C:android-sdk-windows/platform-tools > MIUILauncher folder
7. Go to res/drawable-HDPI folder
8. replace the walkerdot_home_active.png, walkerdot_active.png, walkerdot_home_normal.png and walkerdot_normal.png with page indicator icon you like
9. replace the numbg.9.png with a bubble notifications icon you like.
10. Connect your device to your pc (make sure the USB Debugging mode is on)
11. Type 7> chose 2> wait till installation finished
12. Give me your smile 🙂
II. Change the icon and dock (the Vipitus tutorial, credit goes to him)
1. Download theme from online gallery (follow menu button -> Themes -> online theme gallery -> choose one of themes.
2. Connect your phone to computer and navigate to “sdcard/QQLauncher”. You need to copy “log.log” file to your desktop.
3. Open your “log.log” file with Notepad++ and you’ll see lines like these:
– in blue square there is app name
– in yellow app package name (like in “data/app”)
– in red app activity name – we need this to name icon
4. Find icon which you want to add (resize it to 86×86) and rename it (write all name in lowercase, otherwise it won’t work!)
5. Put all icons into icons folder and zip them with other file and folder which you got from stock theme zip (Wallpaper folder, preview folder and description.txt file)
6. If you want to have other dockbar background, you need to replace “dock_bg.png” file in “icons” folder.
7. If you want to have other app background for apps without definied icons, you need to replace “appbackground.png” file in “icons” folder.
8. Copy your theme file to “sdcard/QQLauncher/theme” and apply it in Theme gallery
9. Give me your smile 🙂
Happy Themeing 😉